UFS Explorer Professional Recovery
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is an ideal solution for technical specialists handling most complicated cases of data loss due to logical failures.
- Data access for various file systems and storages, including virtual disks
- Deleted and lost data recovery
- Lost partition recovery
- Corrupted RAID recovery
- Advanced recovery of damaged file systems
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is particularly intended for reconstruction of RAID storages.
The software covers standard and nested RAID configurations and allows assembling RAID storages from a set of virtual disks or disk images. After assembly,
the RAID storage becomes available for data recovery tools in the program. Although primarily designed for complex devices, the Professional Recovery edition
handles other storages with equal efficiency.
The software with major version 3 has already been replaced UFS Explorer Professional Recovery version 5 and is not supported anymore. Our customers who have purchased this software version before may download and continue using it within the scope of their license agreement.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 3.19.1 is out-of-date. You may consider switching to:
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery version 5:
- All-in-one data recovery tool;
- Fast data consistency test;
- Recovery from replaced file systems;
- RAID Builder and Analyzer;
- Disk-on-Disk recovery;
- Usability extensions.
- Support of the file systems specified for this version only
- Software features offered by this version only
Software version 3 can be advanced through an upgrade to the latest available software version on beneficial conditions of the Upgrade policy.