With long experience in logical data recovery and own experimental researches in the field, SysDev Laboratories are ready to offer their assistance to companies working in data analysis and data recovery. The area of expertise covers many aspects of lost data recovery: from data distribution analysis on complex storage media up to implementation of data recovery techniques to complex or rare storages and file systems.
SysDev Laboratories have many unique tools available. These include tools for file restoring in most common file systems (including SGI XFS, IBM JFS, StorNext, Xsan etc.), universal RAID recovery tools, unique file system recovery tools for rare file systems and much more.
In order to speed up data recovery our company can supply you with necessary software tools, both ready-made and developed from scratch, in the shortest possible time.
SysDev Laboratories are ready to offer their assistance in cases which may require additional expertise or additional software tools. Having main specialization in logical data recovery of higher complexity, we offer support and solutions for data loss cases including:
- Unknown or unsupported file system type;
- Unknown RAID configuration;
- Logical data damage;
- Time-critical case.
The services of logical data recovery assistance are mainly designated for companies working in data recovery. Companies may request a one-time assistance in logical data recovery or long-term support in data recovery and for cases when third-party expert opinion is required. A company may opt for permanent support for an unlimited number of cases, implying a more flexible pricing model, free consultations on certain data recovery aspects and many other privileges.
SysDev Laboratories render logical data recovery assistance remotely. Remote logical data recovery can be performed when storages or storage image files are available for data access on client's side.
The entire process of the remote data recovery consists of the following steps:
1. Preliminary case evaluation. Upon receiving company’s request, specialists of SysDev Laboratories connect to client’s machine for a free preliminary case evaluation. This includes assessment of data recovery chances, rough evaluation of data recovery terms and quality of the data recovery result. This also includes preliminary assessment of the total service scope and fee. At this stage, you get a rough estimation of the case complexity and cost of the data recovery services.
2. Start of the recovery. With customer’s permission, specialists of SysDev Laboratories start data recovery. An engineer responsible for the case performs necessary operations to isolate recoverable data, reports about the quality of the recovery result and recovers a part of data for demonstration purposes. If the customer agrees to the reported quality, an advance payment of a half of the services fee is transferred as a non-refundable sum.
3. Data recovery completion. The recovery specialist of SysDev Laboratories completes the operation and saves the client’s data to a safe place. The recovery company pays the remaining part of the service fee, which may be reduced and re-agreed in case if the quality of the end recovery result is lower than expected.
The customer may receive the most critical data already in the recovery process, immediately after it becomes available.