What does Raise Data Recovery handle?
Raise Data Recovery works with a broad set of storage media and file systems. The Software recovers lost and deleted data from:
Any data storage attached to a local computer and detected by Windows (displayed as "disks" in the Windows Disk Manager), except for any virtual file systems.
Such file systems:
• Windows OS: FAT/FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS
• Mac OS X:HFS+, ExFAT, UFS.
• Linux OS:Ext2 to Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS, JFS.
including support of complex RAID systems:
• Windows dynamic disks;
• Linux Software RAID;
• Most of the NAS devices.
Where does Raise Data Recovery work?
Raise Data Recovery includes a variety of computer devices you can install it on. The list of host devices includes: personal computers, laptops, tablets, servers.
That rely on the following operating systems:
From Windows XP Service Pack 3 through Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 8.1 up to Windows 10,
both 32 and 64 bit.
based on the following architecture:
Modern Intel-compatible 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
What does it include?
Raise Data Recovery is basically supplied as a set. As you download the software, it includes the following:
• Automated software installer for Windows OS;
• Software application working in Trial Mode with limits for copying files over 256KB and no time constraint.