Raise Data Recovery Recovery is applicable to many cases of logical data loss. The software helps to restore your files after an
accidental pressing of the Shift-Delete button or file deletion from the recycle bin. Besides, it can retrieve lost information in more complicated situations
including virus attacks or software malfunctions, system failures or even logical failures aggravated by hardware damages.
Raise Data Recovery is created for retrieval of lost and accidentally deleted files from numerous data storage media. It will restore information from hard drives of your computer or laptop, an external USB-attached storage including memory cards, USB-sticks and external drives. It can also serve as a means to get your data back from a RAID system. With Raise Data Recovery, you can be sure about complete safety of the recovery process, the highest recovery result and the minimum time you will spend for search of your lost data.
General License Long-Term Support (LTS) for Raise Data Recovery
Raise Data Recovery General License (LTS)
- Trial limits removal for results of NTFS, FAT, FAT32, ExFAT file system scan, as well as result of "Raw Recovery";
- Lifetime software license;
- 360 days of free software updates;
- 50% discount for Long Term Support period renewal.
- No license requirements.
The software employs careful algorithms for source analysis and powerful search and recovery mechanisms like those used in professional series. At the same time, it does not require special technical knowledge or skills.
Simple wizard-style interface
This style interface makes software use intuitively clear. Additionally, Raise Data Recovery will give you tips and guides in the total process of data recovery. You get your data back with no effort in next to one click.
Recovery from Windows, Linux, Mac
Raise Data Recovery includes software versions for all file systems types of Windows, Linux and Mac. The software automatically selects data recovery methods and recovers lost information.
Straight and clear data recovery process
Raise Data Recovery doesn't require any extra user actions: the program will scan the storage space showing all found folders and the intact files that have been contained inside the file system.
Basic support of RAID systems
The application also has an optional capability to recover lost files from RAID systems of various basic configurations. The software will reconstruct the structure of an undamaged RAID array to make it available for further files recovery.
Support of localized file names
The program assumes numerous variations for file names encodings. Raise Data Recovery allows setting non-standard encodings to cover the possibility of viewing file names in different languages.
HFS+, ExFAT, UFS;
Ext2 to Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS, JFS;
Recovery from most of NAS devices
What's new in version 6.11:
* Enhanced raw recovery procedure for certain picture formats based on TIFF (including camera raw photos); * Fixed some problems and extended support of camera raw photos by embedded viewer.
What's new in version 6.10.1:
* Option to skip file system scan to revise existing file system contents; * Extended support of camera-raw formats by ebedded viewer.
What's new in version 6.10:
* Support of HFS+ hardlinks in file system access mode. * Fixed problem with expanded EXT4 (meta_bg).
What's new in version 6.9.5:
* Added support for PDF, EXE and some other formats in embedded viewer.
What's new in version 6.9.4:
* Fixed bug with memory overflow in certain scenarios when scanning Ext4 file system; * Extended support of camera-raw formats by ebedded viewer.
What's new in version 6.9.3:
* Extended support of camera-raw formats by ebedded viewer.
What's new in version 6.9.2:
* Better damaged FAT/FAT32 recovery in certain scenarios.
What's new in version 6.9.1:
* Better deleted data reconstruction on XFS file system in certain scenarios.
What's new in version 6.9:
* Massive update to file type-based data recovery (raw recovery).
What's new in version 6.8.2:
* Extended supported formats by embedded image viewer (DICOM, Camera RAW); * Scan result now deafults to "All files" * Other minor updates.
What's new in version 6.8.1:
* Support of automatic connection to network shared folders under Windows 10; * Better data recovery results under 'found by type' files; * More photo formats supported by file viewer.
What's new in version 6.8:
* Separation of deleted and normal data in scan results; * Rework of different elements of user interface; * More informative and clear user interface with brighter and bigger fonts.