UFS Explorer RAID Recovery
UFS Explorer RAID Recovery is an ideal solution for recovering data from most common file systems and RAID based systems.
- Data recovery for most cases
- Embedded RAID Builder
- Optimal for NAS recovery
- Making span of disk image files
UFS Explorer RAID Recovery is particularly intended for reconstruction of RAID storages. The software covers standard and nested
RAID configurations and allows assembling RAID storages from a set of virtual disks or disk images. After assembly, the RAID storage becomes available for data
recovery tools in the program. Although primarily designed for complex devices, the RAID Recovery handles other storages with equal efficiency.
The software with major version 4 has already been replaced UFS Explorer RAID Recovery version 5 and is not supported anymore. Our customers who have purchased this software version before may download and continue using it within the scope of their license agreement.
UFS Explorer RAID Recovery 4.9.2 is out-of-date. You may consider switching to:
UFS Explorer RAID Recovery version 5:
- Embedded RAID reconstruction tool;
- RAID assembly from virtual disks;
- Perfect for NAS recovery;
- Hexadecimal data analysis;
- Extensive data recovery from assembled storage;
- Fits all types of storages.
- Support of the file systems specified for this version only
- Software features offered by this version only
Software version 4 can be advanced through an upgrade to the latest available software version on beneficial conditions of the Upgrade policy.
Data recovery algorithms of this software version differ from the ones in the current software version. Users of the current software version may acquire this legacy software free of charge, if they find such algorithms more appropriate for their case.