UFS Explorer Standard Recovery 4.9.2
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery product is specially designed for lost and deleted files recovery from most popular file systems and storages.
- Recovery from various file systems
- RAID recovery with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder
- Recovery from NAS
- Compatible with multiple platforms
- Saving and restoring scan results
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery is a general data recovery tool that fits most widespread logical data loss cases.
This multi-purpose program allows recovering lost and accidentally deleted files from diverse file systems.
The software is adjusted to work with hard drives, external storages, disk images, virtual disks with equal efficiency.
RAID recovery is possible via plug-ins.
The software with major version 4 has already been replaced UFS Explorer Standard Recovery version 5 and is not supported anymore. Our customers who have purchased this software version before may download and continue using it within the scope of their license agreement.
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery 4.9.2 is out-of-date. You may consider switching to:
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery version 5:
- Technician-style interface;
- Many file systems in a single product;
- Supports most popular storage devices, storage "image" files, virtual disks;
- Simple software activation with lifetime license, valid for current major software version;
- Software supports extensions (plug-ins).
Software version 4 can be advanced through an upgrade to the latest available software version on beneficial conditions of the Upgrade policy.