Terms and conditions for refunds
By purchasing any software provided by SysDev Laboratories you explicitly agree with this Refund Policy. Please familiarize yourself with its terms before placing an order. Any request for order/license cancellation will be processed in accordance with the conditions given below.
The products presented on the website are downloadable and provide a free trial version that makes it possible to evaluate the software before making a purchase decision. Also, additional resources, like textual descriptions, technical specifications, KB articles, video materials and others, are available to help you understand whether it fits your needs.
After the settlement of a license payment, the registration code will be delivered to you via e-mail which is used to remove the trial limitations within the downloaded software.
The following terms and conditions are an extension and a part of the Public Offer End User License Agreement (EULA).
The customer is entitled to request a full or partial refund for the software license fee within the Refund Request Term stated in this Refund Policy, if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- The customer has tested the trial version of the software before purchasing a license;
- The software fails to process a critical operation due to a severe software error;
- The failed operation is not available in the trial version of the software due to the trial limitations or does not fail in the trial version of the software;
- The failure of the critical operation is not caused by hardware problems or insufficient expertise;
- SysDev Laboratories is unable to supply replacement for the software capable of performing the failed operation within 7 days after the problem report;
- The request for a refund was submitted to a reseller or to SysDev Laboratories only within the Refund Request Term stated in this Refund Policy.
- The customer didn't try the trial version of the software (using Software Evaluation License) to check whether the required function is available in the ordered software;
- The operation reported as “failed” is NOT available in the software according to its specifications;
Refund request terms
A refund request can be processed only when all the refund conditions stated in this Refund Policy are met.
If all the refund conditions are met, SysDev Laboratories will process a full refund for the purchased software license within the period of 14 days starting from the date of the receipt of the request according to clause #4 of the article #13 of the Law of Ukraine #1023-XII dated 12.05.1991 (About Consumer Protection).
considered to be processed